Sunday, December 05, 2004

Inauguration

Well we all must have a start and this will be my humble beginning. I don't expect to be fully up to speed like all the excellent blogs I frequent but, I will try to put my spin on everything.

As you can tell from the title, I love my Nash Metropolitan and it is my passion. I am also into the politics thing and the folks at Little Green Footballs have inspired me. I have seen some of the blogging the regulars there do and some of it is very creative and inspired. Hope I can even come close.

Comments:
I will make the first comment post too. For any who follow please keep things clean and try to keep the swearing to a minimum. I don't appreciate it and I would hope readers won't either. In any event, I welcome frank, honest discussion of any topics I tackle here and will only act on fact. Keep this in mind when you post ridiculous assertions and hyperbole. They won't fly and neither will you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?